Perseus Rigging Software License Agreement
1) Perseus Rigging License Strategy:
Student License: Currently not available.
Perseus Rigging Individual freelance license :
No feature or time limitation,free to update in future
If you are an individual freelancer, or your company has less than 20 employees, then you qualify to get the “Individual freelance license“ and you can install it on multiple machine.
Perseus Rigging Single license :
For companies with more than 20 employees, a single license of €1000, grants your company rights to unlimited usage of Perseus Rigging. No feature or time limitation,free to update in future for all the main version update
As a license holder, your company, and the users of Perseus Rigging at your company get prioritized when it comes to support. Both in terms of assistance, and in terms of request for features to be put in. As a license holder, you also get access to development releases, ahead in time of public releases.
The license fee is a company single fee only. No charge per seat or user. The unlimited number of Perseus Rigging copies can be used freely with the company with a single license.
If you buy Perseus Rigging license(s), Perseus Rigging hereby grants to you a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up, non-exclusive license to use the Software solely for your internal business purposes.
2) Perseus Rigging Software is owned by Mohammad Jafarian and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions in UK. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material. under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 REF NUMBER 7949070919S004.
3) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Softwareor documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without priorwritten consent from Perseus Rigging author (Mohammad Jafarian). In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
4) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software ordocumentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
5) Limited warranty:
Perseus Rigging software and documentation are “as is” without anywarranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.In no event shall Perseus Rigging author or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequentialdamages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resultingfrom the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
6) Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7) Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Copyright (C) 2017-2019 Mohammad Jafarian
All rights reserved.